Welcome to Brownie's Chair, my blog about all things cross stitch. Feel free to have a look around, and email me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Friday, April 10, 2015

Free Pattern Friday: Red Panda

Today's A to Z Challenge post for I will be up later today, but here's this week's free cross stitch pattern.

I wanted to go with something simple today, so I found this adorable Red Panda pattern on Deviantart. The red pandas were my favorite exhibit to visit at the Sacramento Zoo. I just loved watching them walk up and down the branches in the exhibit. I was super sad when we moved right before they put the first baby born in that zoo on display.  Apparently red panda babies are subject to high mortality rates, so they sheltered it for almost a year before adding it to the exhibit. 

You can head over to Deviantart to download this free cross stitch pattern as a picture (the color details are listed in the description).

Happy stitching!
post signature




If you ever come across one of my posts that contains a chart that breaks copyright law, please email me and let me know right away. In picking and posting my free cross stitch pattern posts, I make every effort to ensure the designs I share are legitimately free charts.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's super cute - I love red pandas, adorable little bandits that they are!

    ReplyDelete